Friday, September 9, 2011

Inda no Himekishi Janne

Ah Janne. I remember the first time I saw this manga, I was like "I wonder if they would make it into an anime?" Well they did. You can find it using the same name in the title. Basically, ogres with huge dicks do some raping, cumming and fucking. There is also some futanari too if you are into that kind of stuff and even some incest.

When I first saw that Janne had a model by Giga Pulse, first instinct was to pre-order it right away. Like all Giga pulse models, there are always three variations. I chose this one because to me it looked the best. I also like the fact that one of the ogres doubles as an extra and a stand for her.

It has been so long since I have done a set. Reason being I got married and it's very hard to find time to do any sets especially when my wife is around. Today I have the day off so I decided to try and do one. As you can see from the video and pics, they are very different from before. That being I also have a new computer so I had to do everything again from scratch.

The video isn't that great, meaning the quality but I did do my best. The lighting always fucks me up, it goes bright and dark especially the moment I am cumming. However, even with this small set back, it still seemed clear. You can see that most of my cum got Janne and also stayed on her.

The pictures are in HD. I can't find my old camera so I decided to use my Iphone. I must say I am pretty happy with them on how clear they came out. So I did a lot of close up shots of Janne and her bare open pussy and breasts.

Some of you might notice that the poll or on my forum I had announced I am doing a double sof. That was supposed to be today but I am simply too busy later in the day to get the guy here. The guy is a member on the forum and he lives very close to me, he actually was the one that was tracking me down and wanted to do it. So honestly, why not? The set will be planned next Saturday and so far it's going to feature a very busty girl.

Anyway, I know I have been away for a long time but I hope some of you like this set.



Link to Set: Janne

Video from Set:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new set! But I also want to ask how to contact you about getting unbanned from the forum. No idea why I am banned, as I never did anything!

Thanks in advance.

thedarkness000 said...

Actually, I have the same question as the anon below. I've tried to sent mail to the webmaster, but it keeps getting rejected.

The forum keeps telling me I'm banned, and when attempting to recover my password, none of the usernames I would normally use went through.

I got this when I was trying to register today, and I'd like to be able to register for an account if possible.

Thanks for your help.

F.C. said...

You guys having emails banned is perhaps you are using an email that is obscure. Therefore I am assuming you are an advertiser. Please contact me directly through email for approval of accounts.

Thanks.

J.O. said...

Hi!
Same problem here!
I'd love to register but it says I'm banned. Can't even see the register page.
How can I contact you F.C.?
My e-mail is: jackinmachine@yahoo.com

I love your cumart.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

If Janne got the Frostmourne when Gidoo would be so fucked. Kills him and his soul is forever tormented by Frostmourne.
I was thinking of getting a Janne figurine next to Frostmourne. I am sad there is no proper figurine of Celine and Gidoo so she kills Gidoo with Frostmourne and then the sword asks Janne to kill her mother. Then after becoming full undead princess knight she would remove her heart and womb so no one or no magic would make her a sex slave again.