Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cattleya Spread

Cattleya, what can I say about her? Well, one thing is that she is a hot MILF with huge tits. Also she always seem to can't contain those huge tits most of the time. If she isn't fighting or cooking, she is spreading her legs nude for all of us to see.

When I saw this model the first time, I knew I had to have it. The pose was too good to pass and knowing how Cattleya is that means stripping her would be rewarding and I am sure you agree it is. Now she is a resin and not a PVC so it was really a pain to strip her down and also a piece of where her feet goes broke, that is why I don't like resins too much, too much trouble just to post them.

I had originally not planned to do her. What happened was I was bored and was taking pictures of a few things I had and I saw Cattleya. I said, well no one has taken pictures of her so let me show her off. As I did that, I got horny and well, here is what happened. Originally, I had a request to do Kanu in lingerie but I guess that has to wait until next time or next week.

I also fapped twice last night so I didn't think I would cum too much this morning but I surprisingly did a decent amount although as you can see in the video, I missed some good shots in the beginning. The video's lighting isn't so good as well, I don't know what the hell is wrong with my webcam, sometimes it's good, sometimes it's not...

The pictures are in HD so I hope some of you appreciate and like them. I tried to get some good angles in and I think some of them came out pretty good. Not amazing but pretty good in quality and view.

Well, it's been awhile and I hope you all like this set, it isn't one of my greatest but I tried, happy fapping.




Link to set: Cattleya Spread

Video from Set:


7 comments:

okatosu said...

I love Cattleya.

It is wonderful bukkake!

Scimione said...

Great to see your work again. Truly exceptional, erotic and artistic!

Anonymous said...

I love your work, you make me feel like I'm not alone in this fetish! I'd like to start doing it too, but first I'd like to know how you clean them afterwards, because I don't want to mess my collection. Also, do you know about Jun Planning/Groove dolls? I've never seen anyone do them, I think it's because of the material they're made of, and because of the makeup

SFlopez said...

Wow.. looks like her tits got seriously blasted

Anabella said...

I would lick you and your figures clean <3

Anonymous said...

New set when?

Unknown said...

ff