Saturday, May 14, 2011

F.C. #1 Girl: Tifa Lockhart

Tifa Lockhart, the love of my life. I own so many things of Tifa, I am a pure Tifa fanatic. I have all her models, figures, posters, wall scrolls, plushes even t-shirts. Tifa to me is the most sexy and beautiful character to exist. I love her long hair, her red eyes, pretty face, big breasts, sexy ass, she can fight, she is smart and most of all, loving.

I have had this model for a few years now, if you have been with me that long, you know that awhile ago I had posted pictures of her but I had never done her in SoF. For some reason she always felt special, she is my number one most favorite after all, Kanu following close behind as number two. While at that time people periodically ask me how come I won't do her. I simply really couldn't give them an answer.

Now in case you are thinking that I am running out of models, that isn't even slightly true. I chose to do Tifa this weekend for two reasons. First, I have too many models to choose from, too many characters so why not just go with one I know a lot of people will like? Second, this might be my final SoF depending on my situation. It isn't a bad situation, it's just that I am getting a new computer, it's an all in one Sony Vaio, look it up. It has an internal webcam, because of that, I don't know if I can shoot any SoF's because of the view. I can install an external but then my fiance will wonder why I did that. It's complicated but we will see.

Anyway on to the set! I was tired last night and so was my fiance so there was no sex, so I was fortunate enough in the SoF world to have no cummed for one day. I woke up pretty horny so it was the best time to do Tifa. I didn't think I would do too well but I am pretty happy with the way this set came out. My goal was to cover Tifa's huge breasts as much as I could. I tried to aim for the pussy too but I couldn't aim my dick there on time.

Again, there are two videos, to watch the HD video, please use VLC player, if you use any other program, it will be shown upside down. Like my past newest sets, there is sound in the HD video and the view is different so I hope some of you like it. As for the pictures, I tried to concentrate on Tifa's breasts most of the time because I am not too happy with her face, it isn't bad but if you saw the pictures on how she was before I bought her, you would know what I am talking about.

In the normal pictures, the last few pictures she has a dildo/dick in her pussy. That came with the model and I also stood beside her a chibi Tifa model, I think her face says it all about the situation. I worthy mention, I was to save this Tifa for a special occasion like Christmas or something but now I have another Tifa coming soon that is actually a gift from another fellow SoFer. When I get it, I will most certainly take pictures of her and hopefully dump a load on her.

I hope all of you like my special girl and this set.



Link to Set: Tifa Lockhart

Video from Set:

5 comments:

Hitman47 said...

Thank you very much for another great sof work, FC! I like this Tifa model and the way how you covered her with hot cum:) Hope to see more in the future!

Niran said...

*fapfapfap*

Anonymous said...

I love your cumshot, it's so delicate. And i love CummerFigure

Just a girl

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooh...
Awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the videos but if i could make a request, and this might sound strange, could you talk about how hard your going to blow your load and some other dirty things like that. Would make future videos abit sexier.