Saturday, April 30, 2011

Nagi Miko

Nagi Miko is a a character created by Satoshi Urushihara. This model is also by the the company Giga Pulse who manufactures a lot of erotic model/figures like this one. If you remember my Yukina set, they are from the same company.

I had a hard time choosing who to do this weekend. I was lucky enough to have my Fiance go to work early while I am off so I had time but only limited time to do this set. I was also I guess fortunate to not have cummed the night before otherwise I don't think this set would be posted. I had also had at least THREE people on MSN contact me asking me when was my new set or when I was going to do one. It is mainly because of these three I decided to even do one.

Now on to the set! I came a lot, sadly I missed a lot too. Again there are two videos, one is with one view and standard and the other is a different view with HD. HD one like the android set has sound, you can hear what I was watching while doing the set. If you even know what I was watching, you deserve a cookie.

Even with my horrible aim, I still got a decent amount on Nagi. Most of my cum just oozed down to her exposed detailed pussy. The model also came with a few accessories like a dick but I didn't find a use for it, if I was to use it, it would cover up her pussy which I wouldn't have liked. I also love the tits on Nagi, they aren't huge and aren't small either, they are perfect. The nipples were perfectly shiny and erected as well.

The pictures in this set are only two because she was not easy to dress. So there are only cummed and normal but the normal is actually her nude. I plan to do a set every Saturday if I am able to, so stay tuned weekly, visit my forum which has a lot of sets posted there just not by me but others. I hope you like this set and please leave me any comments, don't be shy.

*** Small notice: HD video will be inverted if you use VLC player. If you can, use Quicktime instead ***



Link to Set: Nagi Miko

Video from Set:


4 comments:

Wanktrance said...

ihave got sucha boner i think ill cum a river

Scimione said...

Great work, XXXcellent blog!

Hitman47 said...

Nice to see your new set, FC!
I'm really like the way you covered her face, tits and pussy. This figure is very hot and asking for good cum shower:) Thanks for sharing with us your new sof work!

bukkakelover said...

Oh, I love urushibara-satoshi.