Monday, April 4, 2011

Android 0

My goodness, how long has it been since I have done a set? Almost 6 months to be exact. Now I had originally planned to do Tamaki, however resulting in a failed set, I turned to another easier model. A mode with actual breasts to show. This is who we call, Android 0/zero. This is one of my newer models but not my newest.

Now I chose this one because of her pose and because she has some nice big breasts. Her face however looks different from the site and the box so I am not too happy with her face at all. But, it isn't that bad, she is still pretty. I love her breasts and what surprised me was when I removed her bottom, it is a very nice and detailed pussy. You can see the clitoris, everything, it is very detailed for a regular pvc I think.

Now for the set itself, I didn't think I did too well. I missed a lot of my cum and I was lucky enough that some got on her left breast. The pictures I tried mostly to concentrate on her breasts and an added bonus I took some HD pictures, although the lighting sort of sucked, they are just basically tests. I also gave you all a bonus of a HD video of me cumming on Android zero, uncut and unedited, so I hope some of you like it.

As time passes, I will try to take pictures of my new models, I have so many new ones, it's insane. I think I will do a weekly poll to let you all choose who to do next. Until then, I hope you all like this set.



Link to Set: Android 0

Video from Set:




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!
Glad to see you back.
By the way I have problem accessing your forums...says I'm banned..but it's my first time there.

Hitman47 said...

Nice set,FC! Glad you still with us:3
You creamed her tits well. I like both pics and vid!Thank you very much for your effort!

Jerko said...

Hi!
Great job!
I'd love to join the forum, but as anonymous said, it says I'm banned and I can't register.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic cum splash, man!!!

jacker53 said...

.....too bad a could not lick her clean after you finished.... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Great to see you that your still around.

I was worried that king of SoF had left us forever!

the penile poet said...

Welcome back! Been missing your blog entries! Good job!