Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Guest SoF:Hitman47: Tomoe

Hitman47 makes his second appearance in just two weeks. Last week if you remember, he posted the huge breasted Cattleya. This time he posts a Tomoe with a sexy huge ass. Ironically, I have this same exact model but I was holding off to do her until my next Queen's Blade week. I am just missing one more girl to do a complete week.

Tomoe is my favorite character after Menace like I mentioned in last week's post for Cattleya. There is something about Tomoe that reminds me of Tifa a little. It is also pretty sexy that she is busty and has so many clothing on her that when she does finally take everything off, you get sprung.

Hitman in this set would have done like any of us and that is aim for her ass. He creams her well but you don't see it too well due to the angle. When you are cumming on a model's ass, it's hard to determine which view to take the video at. If you take the front, you can't see the back and vice versa. You can't win both sides. My plan for Tomoe is to lay her down and then try to get her full body as much I can.

His pictures are little and they are sort of too bright but you can still see what is going on. Tomoe looks so innocent and confused like "why did you cum on my ass?" Hitman also has three sets, Normal, Nude and Cummed. Well there really isn't much more to say except if you like his work, head over to the forum. He has just posted another Cattleya set but this time aiming more towards her upper area. If you have requests for Hitman, you can ask there as well, enjoy.


Link to Set: Tomoe

Video from Set:



4 comments:

Hitman47 said...

Thanks for posting my Tomoe set on your blog,F.C!
I'm really like this figure:)
She was made for good cumshot:)

Unknown said...

I LIKED THIS VIDEO,TOMOE IS BEAUTIFUL.

Unknown said...

I LIKED THIS VIDEO,TOMOE IS BEAUTIFUL

Unknown said...

I like this one!