Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bijin Happou Art Book Rider

Bijin Happou Art Book Rider is the full name to this beautiful and sexy model. Company is Sweet Body and oh boy does Rider have one of those. The first time I saw this model, I instantly pre-ordered her and I was very happy when I was able to get her. What caught my eye first besides her breasts was her face and pose. Her face is so pretty and that pose she is in is just asking for some cum.

Her nipples is what I love about this model so much. I am crazy for her nipples and breasts, the whole package. It is very sexy and it looks very real. I only wish that there was a way to take off her pants but sadly you cannot. I would say this has become of my most favorite models to own right now.

On to the set! I was horny all night, as I am writing this right now, the time is 1:30 am and I am not a bit tired or sleepy after cumming. I guess it is because I just want to share this set as fast as I can. Because of Rider's pose, basically all my cum except for one shot got her all over her body. I wish I got more on her breasts that I did but when you are cumming it isn't exactly easy to aim where you want to shoot. Also the blasts aren't predictable to be either strong or weak.

I moved Rider after I came because I wanted you all to see the cum on her side. I particular like Rider's right side for some reason. I find it very sexy and erotic from that view. As for the pictures, I am happy with them too. It captures everything about Rider that I had mentioned so far. For the normal pictures like all my other sets, she looks wet. Reason for that is because after I gave her a cum bath, I gave her a regular bath. In the pictures, you can also see that I shot a lot of her right side and if you can notice, a lot of pictures are zoomed in.

In closing, I hope you all like this set as much as I liked doing it. Please enjoy.



Link to Set: Bijin Happou Art Book Rider

Video from Set:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome load on a hot figure man. very hot.

Hitman47 said...

Awesome set!
You cover her body very well.
This set is one of the best your works. Thank you F.C!

Anonymous said...

this was a good one!

-watashiwa