Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Guest SoF:Hitman47: Cattleya

Hitman47 is the newest member to the SoF Community and he debuted with a huge and I mean HUGE blast. He has decided to post as his first set, one of the biggest models out there right now and that is Cattleya from Queen's Blade. Cattleya was my most favorite character due to her big tits but for some reason I like Melfa more even though she doesn't have any models out yet. Although my most favorite QB character would be Menace, followed by Tomoe. If I would to choose a top 5 of my faves it would be: Menace, Tomoe, Mellowna, Melfa and Elina.

To this day, I know only two people that I speak to that has this model. That is due to the price tag on her. She ranges to $300 and higher and honestly I could have bought her but right now I have too many models and things in my room and I don't think I am ready to pay that much for a non-Kanu or non-Tifa. A Tifa model I will gladly pay more than that for. Another thing is that this model is really gigantic and huge. Her tits are almost as big has a real person's.

Hitman does a pretty good job in my opinion. He to my knowledge is the second person to have done her, the first was a guy in Japan. Although, Blkstar has her as well but he has been too busy to do her or if he did, too busy to post her. Hitman does some rubbing which isn't my thing but he didn't do too much of it nor too long.
For a starter I think he did a great job overall, a load of cum on a hot model and his pictures came out decent enough.

Hitman has also already posted another set and he has a section on my forum. If you like this set and want to see his other one, head there. He h
as also already planned two sets in the near future so you might want to check out who they are. Also, he has shown his collection of models so if you have a request, you can ask him there. Enjoy!



Link to Set: Huge Cattleya

Video from Set:

6 comments:

Hitman47 said...

Thanks for posting my set on your forum,FigureCummer!

Anonymous said...

Good job Hitman47!
I would love to see you cumming on her entire body... tits, face, ass, everything :D



Figurecummer you are the best!

riesentittenficker said...

perfect cock and cum on those gigantic tits, had to jerk immediatly!

ki82 said...

Wow, nice!
I wish my user account on the forum would be confirmed by admin :-(

Anabella said...

Damn... I want a taste of that "opens her mouth wide"

Don said...

Anabella, please leave your mouth wide open, I would loooooove to let you have a tast of my thick warm cum baby <3 "shoots a massive load of hot cum in her mouth"