Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Guest SoF: Figureloved: Shiryu Sexy Pose

Figureloved is featured because this Shiryu is a set with the Kanu I recently did. Funny thing is that I had planned to do this exact Shiryu on the same day but I went with my Kanu instead. It was a good thing too because now it is like a set. Both girls got cummed on by two different people from different parts of the world.

This model when I first saw it, I knew I had to get it. I am really starting to like Shiryu and I noticed my collection of her models have grown lately. Shiryu is like the only girl to give Kanu a run for her money and because of that, she is scary and hot... if that makes any sense...

Anyway on to the set. Like always good quality video and pictures. I would have prefer to see Shiryu's front in the video so we can see her tits get drenched but I guess that didn't happen or it will happen when I decide to do her. FL came a decent amount, covering Shiryu like she deserves. The pictures like always has two sets, normal and cummed. One set has her eyes open while the other doesn't. I prefer her eyes closed for some reason, she looks more sexy to me. But then again, she is cute with the eyes opened as well.

Just like my Kanu, Shiryu is cute for some reason when they aren't supposed to be. I guess they wanted to show their kawaii side since these two are super strong and always fighting with anger.

Well, if you like FL's work and or has been following his work, you know that you can find more of his work on my forum. Enjoy.



Link to Set: Sexy Pose Shiryu

Video from Set:

1 comment:

FigureLoved said...

Oh SUPER !! You shared 2 guest works, those of hitman, and the mine, thank you FC ;)