Friday, October 8, 2010

Kanu Cute

My Kanu makes another SoF appearance after a long absence from me. I had been busy with work, games and my girl. I also sort of lost interest in SoF during that time, that was why I didn't keep up with my update. To top it off, it seemed that a lot of other people shared the same thing due to no new sets. I had just got this Kanu recently along with Shiryu. I had a tough time choosing who to do first but I went with my heart and chose Kanu. I am glad I did because she is so cute and so sexy. I didn't know that she was making a cute face like that when I ordered her.

The name of the model is NOT Kanu cute, I just named the set that. The original and full name is Kanu Uncho Pure Sexy Version. Of course, Shiryu is the same name.

It is rare to see Kanu looking like that considering she is always quiet and serious. Also her body is beautiful as well, her breasts are perfect sized and her ass is a killer. It seems the company that manufactured this model is SKYVIEW. I am guessing they are a new company since out of all the models I own, I had never seen this name. They are alright except the models so far that I have gotten don't come with a display base, I think that is really cheap!

Anyway, going on to the set itself. I had a hard time aiming at Kanu when she is sat straight up so I decided to lay her down. Most of you have seen me do this in my other sets and I think it works out great. I didn't cum for three days but the load amount wasn't what I expected. Although I did cum a decent amount, you can only see the first few shots. When I moved my dick away, I was still cumming but you can't see it. Although towards the end of the video you see a string handing. That was from her hair.

The pictures I like. I like her face shots because it shows how cute Kanu is. The breasts of course is a worthy mention, them being so perky and round. Her ass was hot too, I tried to take a few pictures of those as well but there are only so many angles I can use. Overall, the set isn't too bad but I am not too happy with it. I think I could have done better.

I will try to maintain my regular schedule where I will update my new sets on Saturday and Guest SoF on Wednesdays. Today is Friday, yes I know so think of this as a little treat. It seems that Figureloved as done the Shiryu I was talking about, so I guess now I know whose set to use next Wednesday. Enjoy.



Link to Set: Kanu Cute

Video from Set:

4 comments:

Wanktrance said...

nice little boobies fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fapfap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap FOREVER fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

JackJones said...

I'm glad to see you back!
You're right her ass is a killer, omg... I did enjoy the pictures a lot, very cute kanu indeed.

Unknown said...

EXCELLNT VIDEO,PLAESE,YOU CAN TELL ME WHERE GET KANU CUTE,BECAUSE IN TAKI CORPORATION NOT EXIST,THANK YOU.

F.C. said...

CAR, I don't know why you type in all caps but this model is NOT by Taki corporation.

You can find her easily on e2046.com or on Ebay.