Saturday, October 23, 2010

Shiryu Triple Pack (Shiryu Bikini)

Shiryu is back with a triple pack. Featuring her sexy body for everybody. Three sets for all you to see, SoF is where Shiryu is to be. One complete set, one failed set and one really failed set, I present to you the Shiryu triple pack!

Okay, anyway, I have bought a new Shiryu and she is huge. The new set today is Shiryu in Bikini, the ones that I am showing the pictures of. Like that retarded lame rhyme above stated, there are a total of three sets today. The two other sets are my past failed sets with Shiryu. One was back in August, I never posted it because I think it is really bad. The one I am talking about is the Shiryu Gym Uniform. From the video you can see I came a lot but sadly the cum had shot everywhere except on Shiryu.

The other is a few months back, it's another Shiryu in uniform. My cum just bounced off of her in that set and to top it off, my cam didn't record on time, so there is no video. I am really debating on whether I should attempt her again because that is a pretty hot model of Shiryu, although the paint job isn't so great, like the Shiryu Gym Uniform, it was made by Taki corporation which is no longer in business.

As for the set, I would say it is almost borderline failed. You don't see too much of my cum and it didn't turn out at all like the way I wanted to. It is sad because I really like this model of Shiryu, I was surprised when I pulled her top down on how pink her nipples were and let's not forget her tits are bigger than normal.

As for the pictures, they don't seem to great, maybe I am just not too happy with this set in general, I don't feel happy about anything about it except the model itself. Some pictures seem darker than others and there are three picture sets, cummed, nude and normal. For the nude I tried to pose her differently, same with the normal. She came with a bed of water which I didn't use by the way.

Well anyway, I hope that some of you like these sets. I will most definitely attempt one of the two again or requested, even both. Enjoy.



Link to Sets: Shiryu Triple Pack

Video from Sets:


3 comments:

Hitman47 said...

Thanks for sharing your work with us,F.C!
I like video of Shiruy bikini SOF(your aim was very good)
You cummed on Shiryu face and tits nicely:)
And about Shiruy gym uniform set: i think it's very good cause you came a lot on this sexy figure, just dont mind two missed shots.
About third fgure - she is very hot and i'm looking foward to see her creamed again by you :)

Anonymous said...

the bikini version is my favorite set of the three, mainly because that figure looks fantastic, and i thought it was a nice touch posing her with the bikini strap in her hand. her pose really makes her tits look great here.

im not a fan of the gym uniform figure; her pose seems a little too straightforward, or bland. having said that, there is no way that was a failed set. you missed a few shots but she still got blasted more than a few times. i ended up liking it more than the bikini clip.

cant say too much about the other failed set. would like to see you try again, though, as i think the figure looks good and i like her pose.

-wata

Anonymous said...

very sexy, love how you cum so hard to these pictures, I really enjoy watching you shoot big loads on them, and I'm a straight guy