Saturday, July 24, 2010

Himari

Himari, or also known as Stretchy Pants Himari. Now why the Stretchy part? Well she has stretchy pants! Yes, those panties are like elastic and they stretch! However that isn't the main feature of this cute little thing. It is her ASS! When I first saw this model, I immediately pre-ordered it because of that sexy and luscious ass. It is very big and round and adorable.

Besides from that, she is pretty busty, I thought she was a loli but I was wrong, with a rack like that there is no way. Another thing I love about Himari is that she is a cat-girl. I own a few cat-girl models but I must say that Himari is one of the best that I own. She has an adorable face and the pose is to die for. Her outfit is also cute along with that pink ribbon on her head.

On to the set! I am pretty satisfied with the way this set came out. I didn't cum for three days which is a record for me. I was not too horny either when I did this set, I wish I was because I would of came more than I did. Although my load wasn't little I wish I could cover her even more. I even pulled her panties down to add an affect like "Ack, why you pull my panties down?" The video again got bright was I was cumming but you can still see where all the cum went.

The pictures is perhaps the best part. You can see all the goodies and where all the cum went to. Yes it mostly went to her ass but it also got her hair and backside. I like the fact I got a cumstring to hand which is not something I can always make happen. In the pictures also, she looks wet, well that is because she is. I gave her a bath after her cumbath and took pictures then. She still looks cute, looks like a wet pussy.

Only thing I wish about this model is that I can remove her top, she has an impressive chest and I wish that they can be exposed. However, that didn't happen but still I love this model to death and I hope some of you feel the same. Enjoy the set!



Link to Set: Himari

Video from Set:

2 comments:

Vicente Cardoso said...

Awww, ain't she cute? Beautiful ass too, I loved the load of cum slipping between her butt cheeks. Thanks for the best fapping of the day! :D

SFlopez said...

Such a hot girl, wow. Love how you got her ass completely covered in jizz.