Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fasalina - 2007

Fasalina. There aren't a lot of you that have seen this set. Reason for that is because this was my very first SoF set that I posted online. This was the set that started it all. Although this isn't my very first SoF, it was my first to ever share with anyone. It was originally posted on Anoinb, which now is a disgusting virus filled site that even the Japanese warn its' fans about it.

I had done this set on May 12 2007. That was over 3 years ago in case you didn't know that. At that time, I had a very shitty webcam and I also had a digital camera which you can see in a couple of the videos. I had planned to have two views on this set so I used two cameras. However in one set I was doing, the other camera never activated when I hit the button so this set only has three videos instead of four. Also note that the quality isn't as good as my videos now. If you have been following my work, you know that during the 2007-2008 era, my videos were all like this, until one day I had enough and bought a new webcam.

Anyway, the camera you see in the background is the camera I only use now to take my pictures. Of course during that time, I was new at this so everything is very low in quality. I think one of my video has sound or all of them and I know that some of you like to hear sound so I hope you like this set.

I was very content with this set because of the amount I came but sadly not all of the cum went on her. It seems like the towel I used got more than Fasalina did. You don't see too much cum in the pictures either which really sucks. A fun fact, when I did this set, I only had like 50+ models at the time compared to my 400+ now. Fasalina was one of my favorites and I actually have three of her. I sold one to Blkstar2323 and now I only have two. One is still sealed and the other out for display.

This set has filled the place of a Guest SoF. I originally planned to have a set from Ndash but because the file was corrupted and the site he used was so bad, I didn't want to download another set. Also, there aren't really any others that I find good enough to post here. Maybe next week. In closing, I noticed I still have a lot of sets I didn't post from the past, so I will slowly do so and when I finally finish, you can all see just how many sets I have done these past three years. Enjoy.


Link to Set: Fasalina 07
Video from Set:

1 comment:

SFlopez said...

Great job on this one, love all the different angles