Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Guest SoF: Blkstar2323: Sakaki

Sakaki is from the anime or manga, depending which order you have seen it; Azumanga Daioh. Sakaki is sported in a sexy bikini for all to see. Sakaki to me was never a sex appeal, she is usually in school uniform and is either angry or cute. I guess she is a all out going girl.

Blkstar is no stranger on my blog. All of his work has been posted here. I had made him a promise back then and now I am going to continue to keep it. What was the promise? That everytime he posts a set, I will post it here. You see, I have a whole other group of fans that come to my blog so there are more exposure. Believe it or not, some contributors actually ask to be on here but I don't just go by that, I have to like the set as well.

At first I was pretty upset with this set. Mostly because it didn't have any nudity in it. Blkstar's models as you can see in the background is mostly the same as mine. He has admitted this so don't think I am just speaking out of my ass. So for him to choose this model was a total shock when he has so much more better ones. I really don't like her eyes, only like at one certain angle she looks good but otherwise she looks pretty scary.

Her body however is very sexy and she is pretty busty. Her breasts are big but aren't huge or gigantic. Now Blkstar's pictures are mostly very bright and inconsistent but he tried his best. Also for his videos, they are pretty clear but I am sure the majority that has seen this set, will like the second movie better.

Blkstar has also separated his sets in two different downloads. One link is just the videos, he has a total of two. The other are the pictures. So you actually have a choice of just owning the videos or the pictures or both. He covers Sakaki's tits pretty good but he could of done a lot better in my opinion.

Anyway, if you are new to the blog and this is the first time you have seen Blkstar's work, scroll down a bit and to the right you will see a section labeled tags. Just look for Blkstar's name and see all his work that he had contributed. If you want, you can also find his work on my forum, he like a few others has his own section. Enjoy. Please note that I had combined to two videos into one. When you download the videos, they will be individually viewed.


Link to Sets:
Sakaki Videos
Sakaki Pictures


Videos from Sets:


No comments: