Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Guest SoF: Mr. Trebek: Butterly's Dream Choco

This is the second time on my blog that I have featured Mr. Trebek. This was his last contribution before he went inactive. This model I remember I saw on sale, I had thought about getting it. However, I didn't like the short hair and bondage too much so I passed. It also if I remember correctly, had three version. Like A.type, B.type and C.type. Most of these types of models are made my Gigapulse. They usually target Hentai games and Anime.

I don't really know where Choco, if that is her name, came from. However, looking at her now, she is pretty darn hot. The model is very erotic and her pussy is really wide open, just waiting to accept her punishment and to get impregnated. Her face isn't too bad either, it has the shy embarrassed look and the horniness at the same time. There is another set of models of her where she is in doggy style position and one version is being fucked by a dog. In case you are curious, click the Figureloved tags and you will the set, I had that set as a guest awhile back.

Now, Trebek didn't take too many pictures so there is really only the video to download. All the pictures you see on here are all the ones he took. I don't know why this guy doesn't take more. The video is very clear and he creams her pretty damn good. The cum covers her whole body, face and pussy very well.

Well, there really isn't much more to say. Trebek has been inactive for a very long time and I thought I would honor his absence with his last set. If you like his work, my forum has all the work he has done. Enjoy.




Link to Set: Choco

Video from Set:

No comments: