Saturday, July 17, 2010

Yuka Yoshi

Yuka Yoshi. She is just one of the many girls from the hentai manga drawn by Takeda Hiromitsu. This cutie is the cover of the manga if you didn't notice and the manga is filled with cum, bj's titfucks and many more. It is one of the hottest hentai mangas, you will ever see.

Now when I first saw this model, I recognized her right away and I knew I had to get her. I didn't even care about the giant price tag for her. If you are curious, she was almost $300. Thus, making her one of my most expensive models I have in collection so far. I would say Yuka was worth it because of the detail and quality she comes with. She has beautiful massive tits and she has her tongue sticking out just begging for cum. OH! and since I mentioned cum, this model comes with her own bottle of cum. The manufacturer is asking the buyer to cum on her but why use fake cum when I can use real?

Yuka was not on my to do right away but I had a couple fans on MSN that saw her and wanted me to do her. However at the same time I have my new models so I decided to make a poll. I must say I was surprised how close Himari was to Yuka. But at the end, the big breasted nympho has won the hard on of many people.

There are two videos to this set. I had done the first video on Thursday and then the other today just this morning. Both videos to be are fuck ups because in the first one, I accidentally hit the cam so it went on an angle. For the second video, when I was cumming, it just got really bright on her tits for some reason. I hope most of you can still see what is going on. Besides those minor issues, I am pretty happy with the set although I could of done better. I was also thinking of using the fake cum but it is too much hassle.

There are many pictures as well; Preview pics, cummed 1 and 2 sets and normal. I try to get as many angles as I can and some zoomed in pictures of her tits. Her pussy isn't showing but you can see her pubic hair through her panties which is pretty hot. It's really too bad that for this model, I can't remove her top or her bottom, I guess it can't get too erotic... or can it?

I hope you guys enjoy this set and I thank all those that voted for Yuka and the others. Keep an eye out on my blog and forum to see what girls I have and maybe even request something. Up next is second runner up; Himari.


Link to Set: Yuka Yoshi

Video from Set:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would lick that doll like a candy...yummy

Vicente Cardoso said...

I agree! She's so yummy! Another great set with a big-titted beauty... keep them cumming. :)

Anonymous said...

Love this one! More heavy chested ones like this please! (:D

F.C. said...

Thanks for the comments and I have a lot of heavy chested sets out already anon ;D

GothicLolita said...

Still waiting for your camshow love

F.C. said...

Didn't know someone was waiting.

I am easily contacted if you want.