Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Guest SoF: NDash02: Baby Blue

NDash has been on here before. Tonight he is being featured twice because quite frankly, there aren't a lot of contributors lately. I particular like this model so that is why I chose this set. There isn't more information on her except her name is Baby blue. I also didn't bother to look into it, guess you can call me lazy.

It is funny, NDash did NOT know that her top can be taken off and it would have been a more hotter set if it did. Because he didn't, the cum just kind of got stuck on her shirt or top or whatever you want to call it. The bad part was that it is also white, so you really don't see much at all.

His video isn't high quality but it is a lot better than a lot of others out there. His pictures are very limited as well but at least they are all together in a .rar file. The video I will say is a lot better than the pictures. Now I like this model but I plan to get a custom version, the one I seen if I can remember clearly, she has bigger breasts and the face is a little different. Kind of you can say more erotic.

Well there isn't really much more to say. If you like Ndash's work, you can find more his work on my forum. Enjoy the set.





Link to Set: Baby Blue (Megaupload)

Video from Set:



1 comment:

SFlopez said...

Really liked the load on this one.. specially how the cum was working its way down to her pussy