Saturday, July 10, 2010

Masane Amaha Bikini

Masane, the main heroine from the Anime; Witchblade. Unlike her lesbian enemy; Shiori, Masane is packing a sexy tan and enjoying showing her huge tits. The first time I saw this model, I knew I just had to get it and I was going to pay any price for it. I love tanned girls and big breasts and Masane has both. Also her face to me is very pretty and cute and I know that some people out there will disagree with me but we all have different taste.

Now I know that this model has been done by our sof loving neighbors over at Japan. In fact, so many of them did her, I chose not to do her earlier. I have had Masane since she came out a few months ago and I was waiting for a good time to do her. Now that Masane has died down over at Japan and Tamaki is now the frequent, I decided it's Masane's turn. Also I was in a big breasted mood.

I was originally going to do two sets but I was satisfied with the first so I decided not to. I didn't miss a shot and my cum stayed on her face and tits as long as they could hold. You can see in the video that it was oozing off as I turned her at the end. During the duration of me taking the photos, the cum kept oozing down so in some pictures, you will see the cum on her breasts more lighter than the others.

I am happy with the video and the pictures, I especially like the pictures I took of her breasts zoomed in, I thought they would come out blurry but they came out the way I wanted them. I tried different lightings too but I mainly went back default to how I always took them. Also, a quick mention, she can hold a beer or change her arm. I didn't want to change her arms because it would of looked weird and scary, especially one arm has a huge long blade and the end of it and I don't want my dick to accidentally poke itself in the eye, that would be painful.

Well, I hope you guys like this set even though I am sure most of you have seen her many times. I also want to mention to keep an eye out for polls and the cumming soon section. I am planning that every week I pose a set, I will take a few pictures of my collection and maybe they will be possible future sets. Enjoy.



Link to Set: Masane Bikini

Video from Set:

3 comments:

Vicente Cardoso said...

Oh my god, this is one of your best sets by far! I LOVE her huge tits and ass! That glob of cum between her boobs is very exciting, I fapped hard for the close-up pics... :D

Anonymous said...

Sexy, she's very hot. I have an erection.

SFlopez said...

Wow!! Really hot figure and really solid shot of cum..she deserves a bukkake from multiple guys at once. And your cum looks reallllly heavy here on her tits.