Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Guest SoF: DaisukeYuriLoli: Mirim

Mirim is from the new series; Queen's Blade Rebellion. It is basically a second season of books and anime. They now have new girls and this is one of them. I don't know too much of the back story of Mirim but hey, she's cute.

I haven't done a guest sof in awhile, I didn't have too much but now because I am active in the fetish again, every Wednesday will be a guest sof. This week, we have once again DaisukeYuriLoli from my forums. His collection of models or figures match his name in ways of the Loli. Most of his models and sets are lolis or girls that look like them.

It was hard choosing a set because honestly there wasn't much to choose from. But I chose this one because the model is very cute and he did a good job creaming her. I can tell he used a HD camera due to the format and the size of the pictures so the pictures are very clear and very sharp. A most delightful set.

The video itself is pretty hot, the cum is spread out all over her body and evenly and it even hangs on the model. The cum is think so maybe that is why, well not maybe why, that is the reason why. I haven't liked any of the new QB models, I am still buying Tomoe and Menace models from the first season but it looks like Mirim will be a first exception.

If any of you like Daisuke's set, please visit the forum for more of his work. Enjoy.



Link to Set: Mirim

Video from Set:


1 comment:

Vicente Cardoso said...

Nice set! But I have the impression she have really wide hips to be a loli... anyway, pretty model and impressive "covering". And I still think cumstrings are amusing.